Rihanna, singer, universally acknowledged badass and erstwhile subject of Drake’s unrequited love, proved that she’s not afraid to put in work, work, work, work, work especially when it comes to her own fashion line.
Fresh off her turn this weekend as a human disco ball at this year’s Coachella festival, the Anti singer made an appearance at her Fenty Puma by Rihanna pop-up shop in Los Angeles, where Ri Ri not only sported a resplendent parka from the collection, but rolled up her sleeves and worked behind the cash register, ringing up purchases, much to the delight of her fans.
Rihanna showed her most recent collection with Puma in Paris this March; according to her Instagram, her Los Angeles pop-up runs though April 19.
Watch Rihanna’s cash register skills in action below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com