Kendrick Lamar officially dropped his highly anticipated new album DAMN just after midnight on Friday.
The follow up to his critically acclaimed 2015 To Pimp A Butterfly and 2012’s good kid, m.A.A.d. city, expectations are already sky-high for DAMN. The album comes on the back of the previously released “Humble” — track #8 on the new LP that debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 — and his diss track “The Heart Part 4.”
DAMN is available on streaming services, including Apple Music, Spotify, and Tidal. It features Rhianna, U2 and, Los Angeles-based singer and multi-instrumentalist Zacari. There are also credits for The Alchemist, 9th Wonder, and BADBADNOTGOOD, among others.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving