In an Instagram posted by Wiley, the happy couple is seen canoodling in front of the amusement park’s famous castle; in another one, Wiley shows off a pair of the classic Mickey Mouse ears that are personalized with her new moniker, “Mrs. Morelli.”
The pair fell in love on the set of the hit Netflix show Orange Is the New Black, where Wiley was a beloved character and Morelli was a writer and producer; they tied the knot with a picturesque outdoor ceremony in Palm Springs last weekend.
See Samira and Lauren’s honeymoon adventures below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com