After Twitter user leilani shared a throwback selfie Sunday showing off her silhouette’s uncanny resemblance to Rihanna, the picture quickly began to go viral, garnering more than 95 thousand retweets and 322 thousand likes in less than two days.
But while many were just in awe of the photo, some couldn’t help but ask the important questions. “What if Rihanna’s shadow looks like you?,” one deep thinker responded.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now