After Twitter user leilani shared a throwback selfie Sunday showing off her silhouette’s uncanny resemblance to Rihanna, the picture quickly began to go viral, garnering more than 95 thousand retweets and 322 thousand likes in less than two days.
But while many were just in awe of the photo, some couldn’t help but ask the important questions. “What if Rihanna’s shadow looks like you?,” one deep thinker responded.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time