After Twitter user leilani shared a throwback selfie Sunday showing off her silhouette’s uncanny resemblance to Rihanna, the picture quickly began to go viral, garnering more than 95 thousand retweets and 322 thousand likes in less than two days.
But while many were just in awe of the photo, some couldn’t help but ask the important questions. “What if Rihanna’s shadow looks like you?,” one deep thinker responded.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow