Dave Chappelle is back. Almost.
The two hour-long specials have been stored in Chappelle’s “personal vault,” according to a press release. Dave Chappelle: The Age of Spin was filmed in Los Angeles last March. The other, Dave Chappelle: Deep in the Heart of Texas, was filmed at Austin City Limits Live in April 2015. The specials are said to tackle race, class, politics, pop culture and more.
The premiere of these stand-up events marks Chappelle’s first aired concert specials in 12 years. A third Netflix special from the comedian is still in the works.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time