President Trump discussed his relations with Russia, the first weeks of his Administration, his thoughts on the media and a number of other topics in a wide-ranging press conference Thursday.
Ostensibly billed as a chance to introduce his nominee for Labor Secretary, Trump mostly talked about other subjects before taking questions from a number of reporters.
Here’s a complete transcript of his remarks.
Read More: President Trump Said His Win Was the ‘Biggest Since Reagan.’ It Wasn’t
Read More: The Facts Behind President Trump’s Statistic on Judges Who Ruled Against Him
Read More: President Trump Asked a Black Reporter to Set Up a Meeting With Black Lawmakers
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space