President Trump discussed his relations with Russia, the first weeks of his Administration, his thoughts on the media and a number of other topics in a wide-ranging press conference Thursday.
Ostensibly billed as a chance to introduce his nominee for Labor Secretary, Trump mostly talked about other subjects before taking questions from a number of reporters.
Here’s a complete transcript of his remarks.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This