As music’s biggest stars packed into Los Angeles’ Staples Center Sunday, meme-worthy moments began rolling in almost immediately — and the Internet was ready. Whether it was CeeLo Green’s hilariously bizarre outfit or James Corden’s opening monologue fall, the night provided a nearly endless source of material for social media users looking to poke fun at the awards ceremony.
Here are the best memes to come out of the Grammys.
CeeLo‘s golden getup:
Katy Perry’s Home Improvement spoof:
Beyoncé’s gravity-defying performance:
Mike Posner’s green hair:
James Corden’s fall:
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time