As music’s biggest stars packed into Los Angeles’ Staples Center Sunday, meme-worthy moments began rolling in almost immediately — and the Internet was ready. Whether it was CeeLo Green’s hilariously bizarre outfit or James Corden’s opening monologue fall, the night provided a nearly endless source of material for social media users looking to poke fun at the awards ceremony.
Here are the best memes to come out of the Grammys.
CeeLo‘s golden getup:
Katy Perry’s Home Improvement spoof:
Beyoncé’s gravity-defying performance:
Mike Posner’s green hair:
James Corden’s fall:
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror