As music’s biggest stars packed into Los Angeles’ Staples Center Sunday, meme-worthy moments began rolling in almost immediately — and the Internet was ready. Whether it was CeeLo Green’s hilariously bizarre outfit or James Corden’s opening monologue fall, the night provided a nearly endless source of material for social media users looking to poke fun at the awards ceremony.
Here are the best memes to come out of the Grammys.
CeeLo‘s golden getup:
Katy Perry’s Home Improvement spoof:
Beyoncé’s gravity-defying performance:
Mike Posner’s green hair:
James Corden’s fall:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving