Martha Stewart does it all. She bakes. She gardens. She raises livestock. She arranges flowers. She hosts TV shows, helms a massive multimedia and retail empire, and—now we know—she even plows her own snow-filled driveway.
On Thursday, as many parts of the East Coast were hit by a heavy snowstorm, Stewart shared a photo of herself behind the wheel of a giant truck equipped with a plow apparatus on the front. Martha is no stranger to putting in the work; she regularly shares her acumen at everything from sharpening garden tools to using a hoverboard, so of course she was fearless in the face of a little blizzard, knowing full well that there’s nothing a woman armed with the right equipment isn’t capable of doing herself.
Unfortunately, she might have bit off a little more than she could chew in this instance, as she got stuck.
“Darn,” indeed. We have no doubt, however, that Martha will figure out a fix for her snowy situation in short order.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart