Martha Stewart does it all. She bakes. She gardens. She raises livestock. She arranges flowers. She hosts TV shows, helms a massive multimedia and retail empire, and—now we know—she even plows her own snow-filled driveway.
On Thursday, as many parts of the East Coast were hit by a heavy snowstorm, Stewart shared a photo of herself behind the wheel of a giant truck equipped with a plow apparatus on the front. Martha is no stranger to putting in the work; she regularly shares her acumen at everything from sharpening garden tools to using a hoverboard, so of course she was fearless in the face of a little blizzard, knowing full well that there’s nothing a woman armed with the right equipment isn’t capable of doing herself.
Unfortunately, she might have bit off a little more than she could chew in this instance, as she got stuck.
“Darn,” indeed. We have no doubt, however, that Martha will figure out a fix for her snowy situation in short order.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time