Beyoncé basically broke the Internet Wednesday when she posted an eye-catching Instagram revealing that she’s pregnant with twins. The Instagram in question was classic Beyoncé — impeccably art directed and commanding the attention of all mortals (in fact, it quickly claimed the title of the most-liked post on the social media platform in history, according to Instagram.)
But as the Bey Hive soon shrewdly pointed out, there was a good possibility that there were more photos — after all, we’re talking about a woman who casually dropped an entire visual album with no warning.
Bey’s diehard fans were rewarded when Beyoncé’s eponymous website posted more shots of her pregnancy in all its glory, along with the fitting title, “I have three hearts.” The new uploads included some intimate portraits with future big sister and the Carter-Knowles firstborn heir, Blue Ivy, and an underwater video, making what will likely go down in the pop culture canon as the ultimate maternity album.
See Beyoncé’s flawless pregnancy photo album below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time