According to Mashable, when Tokyo’s first street-facing Kit Kat specialty shop opens Feb. 2, it will be rolling out a limited supply of three flavors of the sweet and savory hybrid — Maguro (tuna), Tamago (egg) and Uni (sea urchin).
The Maguro flavor consists of a raspberry Kit Kit on top of a white chocolate-covered puffed rice base while Tamago substitutes a pumpkin pudding Kit Kat and adds a seaweed accent. The most unique option is Uni, which features both Hokkaido melon and mascarpone cheese flavored candies wrapped in seaweed.
Sets of the three flavors will be available for 3,000 yen (around $26) between Feb. 2 and Feb. 4.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears