According to Mashable, when Tokyo’s first street-facing Kit Kat specialty shop opens Feb. 2, it will be rolling out a limited supply of three flavors of the sweet and savory hybrid — Maguro (tuna), Tamago (egg) and Uni (sea urchin).
The Maguro flavor consists of a raspberry Kit Kit on top of a white chocolate-covered puffed rice base while Tamago substitutes a pumpkin pudding Kit Kat and adds a seaweed accent. The most unique option is Uni, which features both Hokkaido melon and mascarpone cheese flavored candies wrapped in seaweed.
Sets of the three flavors will be available for 3,000 yen (around $26) between Feb. 2 and Feb. 4.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time