There are plenty of freebies offered on your birthday, but what would happen if you took advantage of all of the deals?
YouTuber Kent Yoshimura celebrated his birthday on January 18, taking full advantage of every birthday deal he could get his hands on, from Denny’s free Grand Slam breakfast to free coffee at Starbucks. Other stops he made along the way? Red Robin, Johnny Rockets, Hooters, Krispy Kreme, Veggie Grill, and Diptyque, all of which he documented in a video.
At the end of the day, Yoshimura had received exactly $94.54 worth of free swag during the day — a pretty impressive birthday gift.
Watch the full video below.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time