There are plenty of freebies offered on your birthday, but what would happen if you took advantage of all of the deals?
YouTuber Kent Yoshimura celebrated his birthday on January 18, taking full advantage of every birthday deal he could get his hands on, from Denny’s free Grand Slam breakfast to free coffee at Starbucks. Other stops he made along the way? Red Robin, Johnny Rockets, Hooters, Krispy Kreme, Veggie Grill, and Diptyque, all of which he documented in a video.
At the end of the day, Yoshimura had received exactly $94.54 worth of free swag during the day — a pretty impressive birthday gift.
Watch the full video below.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out