There are plenty of freebies offered on your birthday, but what would happen if you took advantage of all of the deals?
YouTuber Kent Yoshimura celebrated his birthday on January 18, taking full advantage of every birthday deal he could get his hands on, from Denny’s free Grand Slam breakfast to free coffee at Starbucks. Other stops he made along the way? Red Robin, Johnny Rockets, Hooters, Krispy Kreme, Veggie Grill, and Diptyque, all of which he documented in a video.
At the end of the day, Yoshimura had received exactly $94.54 worth of free swag during the day — a pretty impressive birthday gift.
Watch the full video below.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy