In the clip, Purin — an 11-year-old Beagle who lives in Japan — and his owner, Makoto Kumagai, break the Guinness World Record for most skips by a dog and a person in one minute on a single rope by completing 58 jumps.
Purin also holds the records for most balls caught by a dog with its paws in one minute and fastest 10 meters traveled on a ball by a dog, according to UPI.
Watch the full video below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization