In the clip, Purin — an 11-year-old Beagle who lives in Japan — and his owner, Makoto Kumagai, break the Guinness World Record for most skips by a dog and a person in one minute on a single rope by completing 58 jumps.
Purin also holds the records for most balls caught by a dog with its paws in one minute and fastest 10 meters traveled on a ball by a dog, according to UPI.
Watch the full video below.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time