Being the vice president isn’t always the most glamorous job in the world, but Joe Biden sure makes it look fun. Despite a busy political agenda, Biden’s found time to be an in-demand television cameo star, an unofficial ambassador for aviator sunglasses, and everyone’s favorite prankster. From ice cream runs to being one half of the the warmest political bromance of our time, Biden has had some magical moments. Here are the top ten.
Remember the time Joe Biden took time to hang out with his #1 fan, Leslie Knope, on Parks and Recreation?
Or the time he took Veep’s Selina Meyer for a joy ride (in a Corvette, no less!) during the vice presidential version of Ferris Bueller’s Day Off?
Of course, no one could forget when he went undercover with Funny or Die and Adam Devine to crash a college party so he could talk about the importance of consent.
Joe Biden is a hit with the hip young entertainers of today, like rapper Wale.
Even Katy Perry thinks he is a “Q-T.”
His friendship with Barack Obama is was widely recognized as friendship goals.
His selfie game was fire from the jump — just look at his first one.
He also unabashedly LOVES ice cream and it’s been well-documented.
His good nature and sense of humor has even made him into a punny meme.
Plus, fun guy that he is, he’s always down to hang out with some Muppets.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement