Donald Trump won’t be moving into the White House until January, but that doesn’t mean he’s not already preparing to make some significant changes to the historical home — at least according to Jimmy Kimmel. During Monday’s episode of Live!, the host aired a “Lie Witness News” segment in which his team asked random passerby for their opinion on the president-elect’s “planned renovations” to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, including installing a champagne fountain, constructing a food court and replacing the current building with a 50-story penthouse.
“The White House is the face of our country, so if it’s going to be so much more bigger and greater then this is definitely going to benefit us,” one man mused, adding that he had heard the news, “On the ‘Tweeter.'”
Watch the full clip above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization