‘Tis the season to be pumpkin-tastic, and Starbucks isn’t letting this one slide. The makers of the infamously polarizing Pumpkin Spice Latte are kicking their classic fall beverage up a serious notch with the addition of limited-edition Pumpkin Spice Whip, available at select stores. But order fast: the specialty whip is only on offer Thursday through Sunday, ostensibly in honor of the birthday of the iconic PSL.
You can get the fancy whip added to any of your beverages (not just the PSL itself), so we can imagine this could be a popular option to spice up your standard-issue coffee order. It’s made with real pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, clove and nutmeg, according to Starbucks.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working