‘Tis the season to be pumpkin-tastic, and Starbucks isn’t letting this one slide. The makers of the infamously polarizing Pumpkin Spice Latte are kicking their classic fall beverage up a serious notch with the addition of limited-edition Pumpkin Spice Whip, available at select stores. But order fast: the specialty whip is only on offer Thursday through Sunday, ostensibly in honor of the birthday of the iconic PSL.
You can get the fancy whip added to any of your beverages (not just the PSL itself), so we can imagine this could be a popular option to spice up your standard-issue coffee order. It’s made with real pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, clove and nutmeg, according to Starbucks.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases