‘Tis the season to be pumpkin-tastic, and Starbucks isn’t letting this one slide. The makers of the infamously polarizing Pumpkin Spice Latte are kicking their classic fall beverage up a serious notch with the addition of limited-edition Pumpkin Spice Whip, available at select stores. But order fast: the specialty whip is only on offer Thursday through Sunday, ostensibly in honor of the birthday of the iconic PSL.
You can get the fancy whip added to any of your beverages (not just the PSL itself), so we can imagine this could be a popular option to spice up your standard-issue coffee order. It’s made with real pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, clove and nutmeg, according to Starbucks.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at firstname.lastname@example.org