‘Tis the season to be pumpkin-tastic, and Starbucks isn’t letting this one slide. The makers of the infamously polarizing Pumpkin Spice Latte are kicking their classic fall beverage up a serious notch with the addition of limited-edition Pumpkin Spice Whip, available at select stores. But order fast: the specialty whip is only on offer Thursday through Sunday, ostensibly in honor of the birthday of the iconic PSL.
You can get the fancy whip added to any of your beverages (not just the PSL itself), so we can imagine this could be a popular option to spice up your standard-issue coffee order. It’s made with real pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, clove and nutmeg, according to Starbucks.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow