Most of 2016 is gone, but that doesn’t mean that Chance the Rapper is letting any grass grow under his feet. The Chicago rapper not only released his mixtape Coloring Book, but also partnered with the NAACP to register voters at his concerts and recently wore a wild all-green ensemble for the new Kenzo x H&M ad campaign.
Now, Chance is reimagining the famous Kit Kat jingle. In a tweet posted on Tuesday, the candy giant dropped a delightful video in time for the Halloween sugar rush. It features Chance dressed up to the nines as a bear, while he puts his spin on the classic Kit Kat theme song.
Watch the entire clip below.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This