Most of 2016 is gone, but that doesn’t mean that Chance the Rapper is letting any grass grow under his feet. The Chicago rapper not only released his mixtape Coloring Book, but also partnered with the NAACP to register voters at his concerts and recently wore a wild all-green ensemble for the new Kenzo x H&M ad campaign.
Now, Chance is reimagining the famous Kit Kat jingle. In a tweet posted on Tuesday, the candy giant dropped a delightful video in time for the Halloween sugar rush. It features Chance dressed up to the nines as a bear, while he puts his spin on the classic Kit Kat theme song.
Watch the entire clip below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate