Florida A&M may have lost the college football game against Tuskegee, but the real champs of the game were Florida’s marching band members who stole the show with covers of popular hip-hop songs by the year’s hottest artists.
The band, called the Marching 100, performed songs by Rihanna, Kanye West, Future, and even Chance the Rapper during their game on Saturday. Judging by the overwhelmingly positive responses by the crowd, it looks like Florida definitely scored a touchdown — at least when it comes to entertainment off the field.
Watch the amazing performances below.
Rihanna — “Kiss It Better”
Kanye West — “Father, Stretch My Hands”
Future — “March Madness”
Chance the Rapper — “No Problem”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com