Florida A&M may have lost the college football game against Tuskegee, but the real champs of the game were Florida’s marching band members who stole the show with covers of popular hip-hop songs by the year’s hottest artists.
The band, called the Marching 100, performed songs by Rihanna, Kanye West, Future, and even Chance the Rapper during their game on Saturday. Judging by the overwhelmingly positive responses by the crowd, it looks like Florida definitely scored a touchdown — at least when it comes to entertainment off the field.
Watch the amazing performances below.
Rihanna — “Kiss It Better”
Kanye West — “Father, Stretch My Hands”
Future — “March Madness”
Chance the Rapper — “No Problem”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time