Florida A&M may have lost the college football game against Tuskegee, but the real champs of the game were Florida’s marching band members who stole the show with covers of popular hip-hop songs by the year’s hottest artists.
The band, called the Marching 100, performed songs by Rihanna, Kanye West, Future, and even Chance the Rapper during their game on Saturday. Judging by the overwhelmingly positive responses by the crowd, it looks like Florida definitely scored a touchdown — at least when it comes to entertainment off the field.
Watch the amazing performances below.
Rihanna — “Kiss It Better”
Kanye West — “Father, Stretch My Hands”
Future — “March Madness”
Chance the Rapper — “No Problem”
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears