On Thursday, Bloom finally caved to the siren call of social media and switched his Instagram account to “public,” revealing a year’s worth of tightly curated images of his globetrotting adventures. And, in his latest post, he shared a brand-new look: bleached blond hair.
Bloom is just the latest in a series of high-profile men who have chosen to go the platinum route; remember Ryan Lochte’s icy blue look for the Rio games, Jared Leto’s bright-yellow locks, or Justin Bieber’s long dyed-blond hair? The new ‘do could possibly be for a film role — Bloom has a couple of different TV and movie projects in the works, according to IMDB, so it’s something of a mystery which one the dye job might be related to (or if he just really wanted to switch things up and see if blonds have more fun). Then again, this isn’t Bloom’s first foray on the lighter side—let’s not forget about his luscious Legolas locks.
The rest of his now-public Instagram is a treasure trove of glimpses into his sweet life, too, including a video taken at Burning Man with Katy Perry, and even a tongue-in-cheek response to that little paddle-boarding snafu that took the Internet by storm earlier this month.
Welcome to the ‘Gram, Orlando; happy to have you. We always knew your excellent Instagram boyfriend skills weren’t going to waste.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow