Just in time for the start of September, Starbucks has released its Pumpkin Spice Latte. The iconic drink became available at the company’s stores nationwide Thursday, marking the unofficial beginning of fall.
Starbucks has sold 200 million PSLs since the cinnamon-y sweet coffee was first introduced in 2003, making it the most popular seasonal beverage ever, according to a Starbucks spokesperson. This year, it will be sold alongside the Chile Mocha, a new limited time offering that will debut on Sept. 6.
The launch comes one day after McDonald’s brought back its McCafe Pumpkin Spice Latte for the first time in three years and three after the return of Dunkin’ Donuts pumpkin-flavored coffee. However, it’s a week earlier than the 2015 date customers were able to get their hands on the drink.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science