Drake — ever the enigma — posted several cryptic images on Instagram Monday morning, possibly alluding to a new video project.
“Please Forgive Me” seems to be connected to his latest album, Views, which dropped in April. While the music alone made his fans feel a lot of feelings, the album still doesn’t have any official music videos associated with it yet. (Save for the bonus single “Hotline Bling,” which came out strong with an eminently meme-able music video all the way back in October.)
So fans are making much of the two new Instagrams from Drizzy. The first is a cinematic snapshot featuring two women, with the caption, “‘PLEASE FORGIVE ME’ featuring music from the album Views COMING SOON.” The second post is just a close-up shot of another woman’s face. It’s possible we’ll get a video in the style of Beyoncé’s Lemonade or his own Jungle, a 15-minute mini-movie that features song snippets couched between slow-moving, eerie scenes. Until then, we wait, ever at the mercy of our own Champagne Papi.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023