The coffee-flavored morsels will hit shelves nationwide in August after being dubbed “America’s favorite peanut” during a contest that asked consumers to choose between three different varieties of the chocolates — coffee nut, honey nut and chili nut. Mars launched the promotion in March in order to coincide with the 2016 presidential election season, according to a press release from the confectionary company.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working