The results of Mars’ latest promotional campaign are in and America has chosen Coffee Nut M&M’s to become the candy’s new permanent flavor.
The coffee-flavored morsels will hit shelves nationwide in August after being dubbed “America’s favorite peanut” during a contest that asked consumers to choose between three different varieties of the chocolates — coffee nut, honey nut and chili nut. Mars launched the promotion in March in order to coincide with the 2016 presidential election season, according to a press release from the confectionary company.
Coffee Nut was announced as the winner of the flavor vote by VEEP‘s Tony Hale in a video released Monday on the M&M’s Brand Twitter. Watch the full clip below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk