The coffee-flavored morsels will hit shelves nationwide in August after being dubbed “America’s favorite peanut” during a contest that asked consumers to choose between three different varieties of the chocolates — coffee nut, honey nut and chili nut. Mars launched the promotion in March in order to coincide with the 2016 presidential election season, according to a press release from the confectionary company.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time