Domino’s India just announced the rollout of a brand-new menu item: a “burger pizza” that “looks like a burger. Tastes like a pizza,” as the company’s Facebook post proclaims. This is not the first burger-pizza hybrid to have come to our attention, but it is the simplest.
It appears to be a concoction made by using two pieces of pizza crust as “buns” for the sandwich, and then filling the center with cheese and pizza ingredients—just where a hamburger patty would normally go. (In contrast, other burger pizzas have just stuck a patty between two slices of pepperoni pie.) The Domino’s India version, which seems civilized in comparison—or maybe just like a glorified pizza bagel—is available at stores across the country in three different flavors, starting at 89 rupees ($1.33).
So far, feedback from customers has been mixed:
But frankly, it looks like much easier to consume that the messy, greasy American versions we’ve seen so far.
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk