Life’s big questions: why is the sky blue? Why are we here? Why is Kim Kardashian a V.I.P.?
The answer, my friends, may be blowing in the wind, but in an unplanned press conference on her own fame levels, Kardashian endeavored to respond to an inquisitive child who asked on Monday. It all seems to have started because recently, Forbes featured Kardashian on its cover, “New Mobile Moguls” story, and the article focused on how Kardashian capitalized on her fame, to create her app, which allows users to pretend to have her life, reportedly earning $45 million. Kardashian recently tweeted about the achievement in response to her critics.
Noting that she was in magazines, the soul of the world, a child called “Sid,” asked her a series of questions over a meal captured for Snapchat. Kardashian totally skirts the questions, but she was absolutely about to offer a reason why she’s famous when the female on camera duty offers her theory.
Watch below. It’s the most important interview she’s ever done.
“Why are you in magazines?”
“Are you famous?”
“How are you famous?”
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart