Life’s big questions: why is the sky blue? Why are we here? Why is Kim Kardashian a V.I.P.?
The answer, my friends, may be blowing in the wind, but in an unplanned press conference on her own fame levels, Kardashian endeavored to respond to an inquisitive child who asked on Monday. It all seems to have started because recently, Forbes featured Kardashian on its cover, “New Mobile Moguls” story, and the article focused on how Kardashian capitalized on her fame, to create her app, which allows users to pretend to have her life, reportedly earning $45 million. Kardashian recently tweeted about the achievement in response to her critics.
Noting that she was in magazines, the soul of the world, a child called “Sid,” asked her a series of questions over a meal captured for Snapchat. Kardashian totally skirts the questions, but she was absolutely about to offer a reason why she’s famous when the female on camera duty offers her theory.
Watch below. It’s the most important interview she’s ever done.
“Why are you in magazines?”
“Are you famous?”
“How are you famous?”
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now