Life’s big questions: why is the sky blue? Why are we here? Why is Kim Kardashian a V.I.P.?
The answer, my friends, may be blowing in the wind, but in an unplanned press conference on her own fame levels, Kardashian endeavored to respond to an inquisitive child who asked on Monday. It all seems to have started because recently, Forbes featured Kardashian on its cover, “New Mobile Moguls” story, and the article focused on how Kardashian capitalized on her fame, to create her app, which allows users to pretend to have her life, reportedly earning $45 million. Kardashian recently tweeted about the achievement in response to her critics.
Noting that she was in magazines, the soul of the world, a child called “Sid,” asked her a series of questions over a meal captured for Snapchat. Kardashian totally skirts the questions, but she was absolutely about to offer a reason why she’s famous when the female on camera duty offers her theory.
Watch below. It’s the most important interview she’s ever done.
“Why are you in magazines?”
“Are you famous?”
“How are you famous?”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org