Life’s big questions: why is the sky blue? Why are we here? Why is Kim Kardashian a V.I.P.?
The answer, my friends, may be blowing in the wind, but in an unplanned press conference on her own fame levels, Kardashian endeavored to respond to an inquisitive child who asked on Monday. It all seems to have started because recently, Forbes featured Kardashian on its cover, “New Mobile Moguls” story, and the article focused on how Kardashian capitalized on her fame, to create her app, which allows users to pretend to have her life, reportedly earning $45 million. Kardashian recently tweeted about the achievement in response to her critics.
Noting that she was in magazines, the soul of the world, a child called “Sid,” asked her a series of questions over a meal captured for Snapchat. Kardashian totally skirts the questions, but she was absolutely about to offer a reason why she’s famous when the female on camera duty offers her theory.
Watch below. It’s the most important interview she’s ever done.
“Why are you in magazines?”
“Are you famous?”
“How are you famous?”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve