Are you a fan of Oreos? What about chocolate chip cookies? If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then Nabisco’s latest limited edition Oreo flavor may be your favorite one yet. Choco Chip flavored Oreos hit shelves nationwide in July.
“New Choco Chip Flavored OREO cookies feature a first-ever dual-flavored wafer — golden and chocolate — with chocolate chip creme inside to bring back that warm, fuzzy feeling of your childhood home,” an Oreo spokesman told TIME.
Nabisco revealed the flavor at its Oreo Wonder Vault in Los Angeles Monday, a pop up that made its first appearance in New York earlier this year. It is also holding a social media sweepstakes that that will reward 250 people who tag @oreo and use the hashtag #HomeAwayFromHome in a tweet with a set of matching cookie jars.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve