Are you a fan of Oreos? What about chocolate chip cookies? If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then Nabisco’s latest limited edition Oreo flavor may be your favorite one yet. Choco Chip flavored Oreos hit shelves nationwide in July.
“New Choco Chip Flavored OREO cookies feature a first-ever dual-flavored wafer — golden and chocolate — with chocolate chip creme inside to bring back that warm, fuzzy feeling of your childhood home,” an Oreo spokesman told TIME.
Nabisco revealed the flavor at its Oreo Wonder Vault in Los Angeles Monday, a pop up that made its first appearance in New York earlier this year. It is also holding a social media sweepstakes that that will reward 250 people who tag @oreo and use the hashtag #HomeAwayFromHome in a tweet with a set of matching cookie jars.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time