Are you a fan of Oreos? What about chocolate chip cookies? If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then Nabisco’s latest limited edition Oreo flavor may be your favorite one yet. Choco Chip flavored Oreos hit shelves nationwide in July.
“New Choco Chip Flavored OREO cookies feature a first-ever dual-flavored wafer — golden and chocolate — with chocolate chip creme inside to bring back that warm, fuzzy feeling of your childhood home,” an Oreo spokesman told TIME.
Nabisco revealed the flavor at its Oreo Wonder Vault in Los Angeles Monday, a pop up that made its first appearance in New York earlier this year. It is also holding a social media sweepstakes that that will reward 250 people who tag @oreo and use the hashtag #HomeAwayFromHome in a tweet with a set of matching cookie jars.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases