Just hours after posting an open letter responding to the recent deaths of two black men shot by police, Beyoncé held a moment of silence during a concert on Glasgow, Scotland for the black lives lost in America due to police brutality.
During the moment of silence, a screen displayed the names of the hundreds of people who have been killed by police violence, including Alton Sterling and Philando Castile who were both shot and killed by police this week.
You can watch the moment of silence and the performance below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve