Just hours after posting an open letter responding to the recent deaths of two black men shot by police, Beyoncé held a moment of silence during a concert on Glasgow, Scotland for the black lives lost in America due to police brutality.
During the moment of silence, a screen displayed the names of the hundreds of people who have been killed by police violence, including Alton Sterling and Philando Castile who were both shot and killed by police this week.
You can watch the moment of silence and the performance below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization