Just hours after posting an open letter responding to the recent deaths of two black men shot by police, Beyoncé held a moment of silence during a concert on Glasgow, Scotland for the black lives lost in America due to police brutality.
During the moment of silence, a screen displayed the names of the hundreds of people who have been killed by police violence, including Alton Sterling and Philando Castile who were both shot and killed by police this week.
You can watch the moment of silence and the performance below.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time