Warning: This post contains spoilers for Game of Thrones.
Two of the targets on Arya’s list, Cersei Lannister and the Mountain, finally met their end in Game of Thrones’ “The Bells” episode, leaving Arya with priorities to evaluate (though some fans have already speculated Arya has a new potential target).
Before Arya killed the Night King during the Battle of Winterfell, two other names on Arya’s original kill list — Beric Dondarrion and Melisandre — perished while fighting on the same side during that epic battle.
In the first two episodes of season 8, the young Stark — who entered the House of Black and White an untested, albeit scrappy, fighter — was relatively relaxed. Encounters with former enemies like the Hound weren’t exactly pleasant, but they didn’t end in bloodshed either. By bringing justice to Littlefinger in season 7 and murdering Walder Frey in the finale of the sixth season, Arya has not only crossed most of the major names off her infamous kill list, but also finally demonstrated the payoff of nearly two seasons of Faceless Men training.
But her obsessive quest for revenge is not necessarily complete. Here are the names and crimes of everyone who has been on her kill list — that’s still living — who she intended to gift to the Many-Faced God.
Ilyn Payne beheaded Ned on orders from Joffrey Baratheon. While it’s possible he’s still alive in King’s Landing after the destructive events of episode 5, our Arya may have other plans.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time