It seems just yesterday that the Starbucks Pink Drink was taking social media by bubblegum-colored storm.
But fads move fast. And now we have the ‘Purple Drink,’ because pink is so passé these days. Like its predecessor the Pink Drink, this is a photo-friendly off-the-menu concoction that’s decently healthy and low on caffeine. The order: passion fruit iced tea with soy milk, blackberries and vanilla syrup. It’s also very pretty, so of course Instagram and Twitter are flush with beauty shots of the sweet beverage.
(Bonus points when you match your manicure to your drink.)
And for the ultimate exercise in Starbucks “secret menu” mastery, get a Pink and a Purple Drink, cheers with your bestie, snap that pic and bask in the beauty of it. Brown coffee definitely isn’t this cute, now is it?
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms