It seems just yesterday that the Starbucks Pink Drink was taking social media by bubblegum-colored storm.
But fads move fast. And now we have the ‘Purple Drink,’ because pink is so passé these days. Like its predecessor the Pink Drink, this is a photo-friendly off-the-menu concoction that’s decently healthy and low on caffeine. The order: passion fruit iced tea with soy milk, blackberries and vanilla syrup. It’s also very pretty, so of course Instagram and Twitter are flush with beauty shots of the sweet beverage.
(Bonus points when you match your manicure to your drink.)
And for the ultimate exercise in Starbucks “secret menu” mastery, get a Pink and a Purple Drink, cheers with your bestie, snap that pic and bask in the beauty of it. Brown coffee definitely isn’t this cute, now is it?
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out