It seems just yesterday that the Starbucks Pink Drink was taking social media by bubblegum-colored storm.
But fads move fast. And now we have the ‘Purple Drink,’ because pink is so passé these days. Like its predecessor the Pink Drink, this is a photo-friendly off-the-menu concoction that’s decently healthy and low on caffeine. The order: passion fruit iced tea with soy milk, blackberries and vanilla syrup. It’s also very pretty, so of course Instagram and Twitter are flush with beauty shots of the sweet beverage.
(Bonus points when you match your manicure to your drink.)
And for the ultimate exercise in Starbucks “secret menu” mastery, get a Pink and a Purple Drink, cheers with your bestie, snap that pic and bask in the beauty of it. Brown coffee definitely isn’t this cute, now is it?
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now