Beliebers submitted YouTube dance audition videos to enter to win the chance to dance alongside the Biebs in concert. Wisely, Bieber outsourced a portion of the entertainment to the children for the song “Children” at the Target Center on Sunday night. Check out these adorable kid moves in the video below.
The only kid without formal dance training, eight-year-old Duluth youth Ryan Bordeau, stands out. Watch his audition tape, and you’ll see why he was among the chosen ones.
“When the show was over, it was crazy to see so many people recognized the kids and wanted pictures or autographs,” Ryan’s mother Amy Bordeau, told TIME. “[They] wanted to touch his hand because he touched Justin Bieber. It was quite the experience for a novice!”
Fellow kid dancer Ivanna Vaitkus might have the kicks, but no one does the swimming through the air arms like Ryan.
Watch below (starting around 0:27,) as he dances energetically and adorably. Don’t miss the end when he exits like a real smoothie.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time