Beliebers submitted YouTube dance audition videos to enter to win the chance to dance alongside the Biebs in concert. Wisely, Bieber outsourced a portion of the entertainment to the children for the song “Children” at the Target Center on Sunday night. Check out these adorable kid moves in the video below.
The only kid without formal dance training, eight-year-old Duluth youth Ryan Bordeau, stands out. Watch his audition tape, and you’ll see why he was among the chosen ones.
“When the show was over, it was crazy to see so many people recognized the kids and wanted pictures or autographs,” Ryan’s mother Amy Bordeau, told TIME. “[They] wanted to touch his hand because he touched Justin Bieber. It was quite the experience for a novice!”
Fellow kid dancer Ivanna Vaitkus might have the kicks, but no one does the swimming through the air arms like Ryan.
Watch below (starting around 0:27,) as he dances energetically and adorably. Don’t miss the end when he exits like a real smoothie.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World