Thanks to Burger King, we now have something called Mac n’ Cheetos in our world. It’s exactly what you think: basically a giant, crunchy Cheeto stuffed with oozy macaroni and cheese.
Also thanks to Burger King, we can say goodbye to our waistlines, because these look to be both ridiculously addictive-tasting and also crazily artery-clogging. Take your pick: satisfied taste buds, or health? Burger King may say we can have it our way, but these odds are stacked against us.
Early reviews suggest they taste a bit like the fried mac-and-cheese balls you can pick up at places like Trader Joe’s or Cheesecake Factory. But of course, these are Cheetos instead of just regular cheese and breadcrumbs.
It’s a limited-time product that’s currently only available at select locations, which is probably a good thing for our collective cholesterol. Given the early feedback, though, Burger King might have no choice but to plan a bigger national roll-out, as it looks like they’ve hit on a winner:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time