Adele might be a 10-time Grammy winner, but that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have fangirl moments of her own.
The 28-year-old singer took time during a show in the Netherlands to honor her favorite girl gang, the Spice Girls, by doing an impromptu cover of their hit track “Spice Up Your Life,” along with a short dance—much to the delight of her fans.
Concertgoers weren’t the only ones who were enchanted with her take on the song; her brief tribute also got the ultimate seal of approval by three of the OG Spice Girls, Emma (Baby) Bunton, Geri (Ginger) Horner, and Mel (Sporty) C., all of whom shared the video of Adele’s cover on Twitter.
This isn’t the first time that the “Hello” singer has revealed her love for the ’90s girl band; during a clip for James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke, Adele belted out an unforgettable rendition of “Wannabe” and told Corden that she identifies most with Ginger Spice.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now