Next time you pop into a Starbucks — but aren’t seeking the intensity of its new Nitro Cold Brew — you can opt for the latest secret menu item: the “Pink Drink.” Made by shaking up the coffee chain’s hot-pink Strawberry Açai Refresher with coconut milk and fresh fruit (your pick — strawberries or blackberries), the Barbie-pink beverage is taking social media by storm.
Spotted recently by FoodBeast, it appears to have really started taking off over the last few days. On Twitter, taste-testers are calling it a “magical elixir” reminiscent of pink Starburst candy:
Unlike many of the other secret menu beverages, which are usually variations of its frozen Frappuccino line (think: Bubblegum Frappuccino, with strawberries and creme plus raspberry syrup), this looks to be somewhat healthy. And although it only has a bit of “Green Coffee Extract” from the Refresher, it should still give you a sugar high. Of course, there’s no real “secret” menu at Starbucks: you simply have to know exactly what to order.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time