Next time you pop into a Starbucks — but aren’t seeking the intensity of its new Nitro Cold Brew — you can opt for the latest secret menu item: the “Pink Drink.” Made by shaking up the coffee chain’s hot-pink Strawberry Açai Refresher with coconut milk and fresh fruit (your pick — strawberries or blackberries), the Barbie-pink beverage is taking social media by storm.
Spotted recently by FoodBeast, it appears to have really started taking off over the last few days. On Twitter, taste-testers are calling it a “magical elixir” reminiscent of pink Starburst candy:
Unlike many of the other secret menu beverages, which are usually variations of its frozen Frappuccino line (think: Bubblegum Frappuccino, with strawberries and creme plus raspberry syrup), this looks to be somewhat healthy. And although it only has a bit of “Green Coffee Extract” from the Refresher, it should still give you a sugar high. Of course, there’s no real “secret” menu at Starbucks: you simply have to know exactly what to order.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears