Jeopardy‘s current champion Buzzy Cohen is making the internet lose its collective mind with his bespectacled and unabashedly geeky winning streak.
Cohen has won a seven-day total of $133,402 so far, but more importantly, he’s found a cheeky way to beat Alex Trebek at his own game, with quippy Saturday Night Live-esque Final Jeopardy answers like, “What is ‘See you tomorrow, Trebek?'”
Cohen’s fun-loving antics have won the hearts of many Jeopardy! fans, who are just as impressed with Cohen’s endearing nerd chic as they are his trivia prowess.
However, Cohen has also garnered his share of detractors, namely a Twitter account aptly named, “Screw Buzzy Cohen.”
Mazel, Buzzy. Here’s hoping there are many more Daily Doubles in your future.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears