Jeopardy‘s current champion Buzzy Cohen is making the internet lose its collective mind with his bespectacled and unabashedly geeky winning streak.
Cohen has won a seven-day total of $133,402 so far, but more importantly, he’s found a cheeky way to beat Alex Trebek at his own game, with quippy Saturday Night Live-esque Final Jeopardy answers like, “What is ‘See you tomorrow, Trebek?'”
Cohen’s fun-loving antics have won the hearts of many Jeopardy! fans, who are just as impressed with Cohen’s endearing nerd chic as they are his trivia prowess.
However, Cohen has also garnered his share of detractors, namely a Twitter account aptly named, “Screw Buzzy Cohen.”
Mazel, Buzzy. Here’s hoping there are many more Daily Doubles in your future.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement