Jeopardy‘s current champion Buzzy Cohen is making the internet lose its collective mind with his bespectacled and unabashedly geeky winning streak.
Cohen has won a seven-day total of $133,402 so far, but more importantly, he’s found a cheeky way to beat Alex Trebek at his own game, with quippy Saturday Night Live-esque Final Jeopardy answers like, “What is ‘See you tomorrow, Trebek?'”
Cohen’s fun-loving antics have won the hearts of many Jeopardy! fans, who are just as impressed with Cohen’s endearing nerd chic as they are his trivia prowess.
However, Cohen has also garnered his share of detractors, namely a Twitter account aptly named, “Screw Buzzy Cohen.”
Mazel, Buzzy. Here’s hoping there are many more Daily Doubles in your future.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer