Not every celebrity goes big for their significant other’s big day. While promoting his latest movie Money Monster with co-star Julia Roberts at the Cannes Film Festival, George Clooney revealed that his wife, Amal Clooney, got him an unusual present for his recent 55th birthday.
“We have a beautiful front lawn at our house in England and I used to mow lawns when I was a kid,” he told ET Canada. “So she bought me this giant riding lawnmower that is sitting at the house right now and I’m very excited about putting that to work when I’m home.”
The actor also joked that he celebrated the day by “crying and drinking,” two activities we don’t recommend doing on the lawnmower.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time