Not every celebrity goes big for their significant other’s big day. While promoting his latest movie Money Monster with co-star Julia Roberts at the Cannes Film Festival, George Clooney revealed that his wife, Amal Clooney, got him an unusual present for his recent 55th birthday.
“We have a beautiful front lawn at our house in England and I used to mow lawns when I was a kid,” he told ET Canada. “So she bought me this giant riding lawnmower that is sitting at the house right now and I’m very excited about putting that to work when I’m home.”
The actor also joked that he celebrated the day by “crying and drinking,” two activities we don’t recommend doing on the lawnmower.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization