Drake’s never been one to hide his feelings and his press tour for his new album Views is no exception. In an hour-long interview with musical personality Nardwuar the “Human Serviette” and his best friend, Noah “40” Shebib, the Canadian rapper opens up about everything from ghostwriting for Dr. Dre to the viral success of his single, “Hotline Bling.”
However, it seems that fame isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be for the 6 God, who lamented not being able to kiss his fans anymore when asked about it by interviewer Nardwuar.
“No, no, I stopped that,” the 29-year-old rapper said. “The glory days, man…I miss it a lot.”
In case you were wondering what the glory days looked like, here are a few examples.
As an explanation for why he changed his behavior, Drake added, “You never know how old fans are and what they’ve been up to before the show. So no, I don’t kiss fans anymore. But, you know, it’s still love.”
Good to know, Drizzy — we’re sure it’s all mutual. You can watch the entire hour-long interview with Nardwuar and Drake below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com