Just in time for Mother’s Day, Blac Chyna and her fiancée Rob Kardashian confirmed they are expecting their first child together in a stroke of timing genius fitting to their reality television prowess. The couple announced the pregnancy on Instagram with a custom emoji of Chyna with a pregnant belly.
But what sets this baby apart from other Kardashian offspring like the North Wests and Penelope Disicks of the world? In case you haven’t been keeping up with the Kardashians/Jenners/Disicks/Wests, there are many children in the family. But none of them will carry the family name, making this child the one true Kardashian heir.
Besides being the only baby in the immediate Kardashian family to carry the name, this unborn child’s existence is a true testament to what a modern family the Kardashians are. To wit, Blac Chyna’s son with Tyga could potentially be both this baby’s step-brother/step-cousin.
A brief recap for those who need it:
- Rapper Tyga reportedly left his former fiancée Blac Chyna (a model and former close friend of Kim Kardashian) with whom he has a son, to start dating Kylie Jenner.
- Blac Chyna then started hanging out with Amber Rose, who used to date Kanye West.
- Kanye West is now married to Kim Kardashian.
- Amber Rose criticized Tyga for leaving Blac Chyna to “hang out” with Kylie who was still a minor at the time; Tyga and Kylie did not officially begin dating until after she was 18.
- This led to a small feud between the Kardashians and Blac Chyna and Amber Rose.
- It also led to an epic Twitter beef between Khloé Kardashian and Amber Rose.
- In January, Blac Chyna started dating Rob (which many posited she did to spite to Kylie, Tyga and Kardashians Inc.)
- In April, the couple got engaged, which either makes this the most epic troll of all time or true love. Blac Chyna says she will change her name to Angela Kardashian.
- In May, the Rob and Blac announce they’re having a baby together, which means that Tyga, Blac Chyna and also probably Kanye and Amber Rose will never escape seeing their respective exes.
But anyways, here’s to the first true Kardashian baby!
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization