Never underestimate the power of young love — it can move mountains, overcome all odds and also bump Kendall Jenner down from having the most-liked photo on Instagram.
So strong is the power of young love that it can do all this while no longer being an actual thing — at least, that’s true in the case of former tween dream couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. The “Sorry” singer’s mopey throwback photo of a young Jelena embracing in a hot tub is now the most-liked pic on the ‘Gram, with a whopping 3.569 million likes and counting — just beating Jenner’s heart-hair Instagram, which clocks in at 3.562 million likes.
This is probably aided by the fact that Gomez is now the most-followed person on Instagram with nearly 70 million followers, recently taking the crown from her good friend and leader of the
friendship industrial complex squad, Taylor Swift. Having an army of Beliebers frantically following these young former lovers’ every move on social media doesn’t hurt either.
Oh, to be young, in love, and with 3.569 million Instagram likes.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement