So strong is the power of young love that it can do all this while no longer being an actual thing — at least, that’s true in the case of former tween dream couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. The “Sorry” singer’s mopey throwback photo of a young Jelena embracing in a hot tub is now the most-liked pic on the ‘Gram, with a whopping 3.569 million likes and counting — just beating Jenner’s heart-hair Instagram, which clocks in at 3.562 million likes.
This is probably aided by the fact that Gomez is now the most-followed person on Instagram with nearly 70 million followers, recently taking the crown from her good friend and leader of the
friendship industrial complex squad, Taylor Swift. Having an army of Beliebers frantically following these young former lovers’ every move on social media doesn’t hurt either.
Oh, to be young, in love, and with 3.569 million Instagram likes.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was