McDonald’s is testing garlic fries at four restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area, the fast-food chain confirmed to TIME.
Here’s a description of the new menu item, dubbed “Gilroy Garlic Fries,” from a news release:
If the trial is successful at these four South Bay restaurants, then the chain will start offering it at the nearly 250 restaurants throughout the Bay Area in August.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time