“You know I’m going to talk about Trump, although I’m mad he’s not here, we had so much fun the last time,” Obama said of the Republican presidential front-runner. “Is this dinner too tacky for the Donald, what could he possibly be doing instead?”
Watch his full remarks—which he closed with an “Obama out” and a mic drop—above.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart