“You know I’m going to talk about Trump, although I’m mad he’s not here, we had so much fun the last time,” Obama said of the Republican presidential front-runner. “Is this dinner too tacky for the Donald, what could he possibly be doing instead?”
Watch his full remarks—which he closed with an “Obama out” and a mic drop—above.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.