“You know I’m going to talk about Trump, although I’m mad he’s not here, we had so much fun the last time,” Obama said of the Republican presidential front-runner. “Is this dinner too tacky for the Donald, what could he possibly be doing instead?”
Watch his full remarks—which he closed with an “Obama out” and a mic drop—above.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time