From M&M’s to Oreos to Peeps, there’s no shortage of treats that offer a seasonal pumpkin spice flavor. Inspired by Starbucks’ iconic latte, the cinnamon-y sweet taste has become an annual indicator that autumn is close at hand.
Now, General Mills has become the latest company to hop on the fall food bandwagon, announcing the introduction of Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. The limited-edition flavor will hit shelves around Labor Day and is part of an initiative to revitalize the Cheerios brand, according to Bloomberg.
And if you’re looking for a more summery cereal vibe, Cheerios is currently also offering a limited-time strawberry flavor.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive