From M&M’s to Oreos to Peeps, there’s no shortage of treats that offer a seasonal pumpkin spice flavor. Inspired by Starbucks’ iconic latte, the cinnamon-y sweet taste has become an annual indicator that autumn is close at hand.
Now, General Mills has become the latest company to hop on the fall food bandwagon, announcing the introduction of Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. The limited-edition flavor will hit shelves around Labor Day and is part of an initiative to revitalize the Cheerios brand, according to Bloomberg.
And if you’re looking for a more summery cereal vibe, Cheerios is currently also offering a limited-time strawberry flavor.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time