From M&M’s to Oreos to Peeps, there’s no shortage of treats that offer a seasonal pumpkin spice flavor. Inspired by Starbucks’ iconic latte, the cinnamon-y sweet taste has become an annual indicator that autumn is close at hand.
Now, General Mills has become the latest company to hop on the fall food bandwagon, announcing the introduction of Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. The limited-edition flavor will hit shelves around Labor Day and is part of an initiative to revitalize the Cheerios brand, according to Bloomberg.
And if you’re looking for a more summery cereal vibe, Cheerios is currently also offering a limited-time strawberry flavor.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org