Pizza and spaghetti are (arguably) two of the most delicious foods out there, so why not combine them into one amazing dish? At least, that seems to be the reasoning behind Chuck E. Cheese’s new Spaghetti & Meatball Pizza.
Made of “hand-stretched dough topped with spaghetti noodles, marinara sauce, mozzarella, and meatballs,” the limited-edition fusion pie will be available to order in all sizes, according to Brand Eating. It will also be featured at the restaurant’s lunch buffet nationwide through June 30.
Get in on the cheesy carb action while you can.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com