In too big a hurry for apps that require one click or two clicks to make purchases? The pizza chain Domino’s unveiled a new app for “zero-click” ordering on Wednesday.
Here is how it works, according to a news release:
It is the latest way that the restaurant has tried to make ordering as effortless as possible. Last year, it announced that patrons could buy pies by simply tweeting the pizza emoji.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time