In too big a hurry for apps that require one click or two clicks to make purchases? The pizza chain Domino’s unveiled a new app for “zero-click” ordering on Wednesday.
Here is how it works, according to a news release:
It is the latest way that the restaurant has tried to make ordering as effortless as possible. Last year, it announced that patrons could buy pies by simply tweeting the pizza emoji.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022