In too big a hurry for apps that require one click or two clicks to make purchases? The pizza chain Domino’s unveiled a new app for “zero-click” ordering on Wednesday.
Here is how it works, according to a news release:
It is the latest way that the restaurant has tried to make ordering as effortless as possible. Last year, it announced that patrons could buy pies by simply tweeting the pizza emoji.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears