Michelle Obama is known for coming up with unique — and entertaining — ways to encourage people of all ages to live healthier lifestyles. Back in 2014, the White House released a Vine that showed the First Lady saying the words, “Turnip for what?,” as DJ Snake and Lil Jon’s song “Turn Down for What” played in the background. The video quickly went viral and has since been watched nearly 50 million times to date.
Read More: Michelle Obama: ‘Turnip for What?’
Now, FLOTUS is back with a remix of the hit Vine that features Golden State Warriors guard Steph Curry and his wife Ayesha Curry getting in on the root vegetable action. Her official Twitter account tweeted out the clip on Tuesday with the caption, “In honor of turnips being planted in the Kitchen Garden today.”
Watch the full video above.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up