Michelle Obama is known for coming up with unique — and entertaining — ways to encourage people of all ages to live healthier lifestyles. Back in 2014, the White House released a Vine that showed the First Lady saying the words, “Turnip for what?,” as DJ Snake and Lil Jon’s song “Turn Down for What” played in the background. The video quickly went viral and has since been watched nearly 50 million times to date.
Read More: Michelle Obama: ‘Turnip for What?’
Now, FLOTUS is back with a remix of the hit Vine that features Golden State Warriors guard Steph Curry and his wife Ayesha Curry getting in on the root vegetable action. Her official Twitter account tweeted out the clip on Tuesday with the caption, “In honor of turnips being planted in the Kitchen Garden today.”
Watch the full video above.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science