Michelle Obama is known for coming up with unique — and entertaining — ways to encourage people of all ages to live healthier lifestyles. Back in 2014, the White House released a Vine that showed the First Lady saying the words, “Turnip for what?,” as DJ Snake and Lil Jon’s song “Turn Down for What” played in the background. The video quickly went viral and has since been watched nearly 50 million times to date.
Read More: Michelle Obama: ‘Turnip for What?’
Now, FLOTUS is back with a remix of the hit Vine that features Golden State Warriors guard Steph Curry and his wife Ayesha Curry getting in on the root vegetable action. Her official Twitter account tweeted out the clip on Tuesday with the caption, “In honor of turnips being planted in the Kitchen Garden today.”
Watch the full video above.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow