Still feel hungry after eating a Big Mac at McDonald’s? Well, feast your eyes on the new “Giga Big Mac” at McDonald’s restaurants in Japan.
While a Big Mac in the U.S. has two beef patties — and basically looks like two burgers stacked on top of one another — the “Giga Big Mac” has four, with a bun in the middle separating each pair. Like the American version, it also consists of cheese, lettuce, onion, pickles, and a sauce made out of mustard and sweet relish.
“It’s a novelty item, it’s meant to be shared,” a spokesperson for McDonald’s told TIME.
The monstrous menu offering will be available for a limited-time, beginning April 6.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy