Still feel hungry after eating a Big Mac at McDonald’s? Well, feast your eyes on the new “Giga Big Mac” at McDonald’s restaurants in Japan.
While a Big Mac in the U.S. has two beef patties — and basically looks like two burgers stacked on top of one another — the “Giga Big Mac” has four, with a bun in the middle separating each pair. Like the American version, it also consists of cheese, lettuce, onion, pickles, and a sauce made out of mustard and sweet relish.
“It’s a novelty item, it’s meant to be shared,” a spokesperson for McDonald’s told TIME.
The monstrous menu offering will be available for a limited-time, beginning April 6.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time