Still feel hungry after eating a Big Mac at McDonald’s? Well, feast your eyes on the new “Giga Big Mac” at McDonald’s restaurants in Japan.
While a Big Mac in the U.S. has two beef patties — and basically looks like two burgers stacked on top of one another — the “Giga Big Mac” has four, with a bun in the middle separating each pair. Like the American version, it also consists of cheese, lettuce, onion, pickles, and a sauce made out of mustard and sweet relish.
“It’s a novelty item, it’s meant to be shared,” a spokesperson for McDonald’s told TIME.
The monstrous menu offering will be available for a limited-time, beginning April 6.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.