Still feel hungry after eating a Big Mac at McDonald’s? Well, feast your eyes on the new “Giga Big Mac” at McDonald’s restaurants in Japan.
While a Big Mac in the U.S. has two beef patties — and basically looks like two burgers stacked on top of one another — the “Giga Big Mac” has four, with a bun in the middle separating each pair. Like the American version, it also consists of cheese, lettuce, onion, pickles, and a sauce made out of mustard and sweet relish.
“It’s a novelty item, it’s meant to be shared,” a spokesperson for McDonald’s told TIME.
The monstrous menu offering will be available for a limited-time, beginning April 6.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at email@example.com