Beyoncé may not have released any new music (yet), but the news that she is launching a fashion line was enough to get her fans buzzing on Thursday. The collection, dubbed IVY PARK, includes more than 200 pieces of activewear and will be available at Net-a-Porter, Topshop and Nordstrom on April 14, according to Elle.
The “Formation” singer made the announcement by posting the above video on WeAreIvyPark‘s YouTube channel and a photo of herself rocking a onesie from the line on her Instagram account. The brand’s website — which features instrumental snippets of what seem to be unreleased songs — is now live.
And if that wasn’t already enough to get the Beyhive excited, a rare interview with Queen B — in which she discusses “freedom, feminism and how her new fashion line helps women love their bodies” — will be featured in Elle’s May Women in Music issue.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This