Beyoncé may not have released any new music (yet), but the news that she is launching a fashion line was enough to get her fans buzzing on Thursday. The collection, dubbed IVY PARK, includes more than 200 pieces of activewear and will be available at Net-a-Porter, Topshop and Nordstrom on April 14, according to Elle.
The “Formation” singer made the announcement by posting the above video on WeAreIvyPark‘s YouTube channel and a photo of herself rocking a onesie from the line on her Instagram account. The brand’s website — which features instrumental snippets of what seem to be unreleased songs — is now live.
And if that wasn’t already enough to get the Beyhive excited, a rare interview with Queen B — in which she discusses “freedom, feminism and how her new fashion line helps women love their bodies” — will be featured in Elle’s May Women in Music issue.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now