Burger King’s U.S. restaurants are now offering a Whopper with red buns, the chain announced Tuesday.
In a news release, the chain says “the Angriest Whopper” will consist of “flame-grilled beef, piled high with thick-cut bacon, American cheese, iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, crispy onion petals, jalapeños, creamy mayonnaise and spicy angry sauce all layered between a fiery red bun that has hot sauced baked in.”
The limited-time menu item, which will cost anywhere from $5.49 and $7.49, has launched six months after the chain rolled out a burger with black buns with A.1 sauce baked in, following a test at Burger King Japan locations featuring buns, cheese, and ketchup made from squid ink and bamboo charcoal.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022