The most important meeting of Mark Zuckerberg’s day has nothing to do with Facebook’s trending posts or new “reaction buttons.”
Instead, the Facebook CEO said Thursday that his key daily calendar event involves feeding his daughter, Max—and he shared a photo of himself doing just that.
“Most important meeting of the day,” he wrote in the caption, using the hashtag #LeanInTogether, an effort by Facebook Chief Operating Officer and Lean In author Sheryl Sandberg that promotes the important role men can play in achieving gender equality.
“Reaching equality is not just good for women — it is good for men as well,” Sandberg posted on Thursday, asking men to share how they’re playing their part for women and girls. “Children with active fathers are healthier, happier, and more successful. Men who are 50/50 partners have stronger marriages. And diverse teams at work produce better results.”
Zuckerberg has previously used the birth of his daughter to set public examples of active parenting, posting about taking her to the doctor for vaccinations and taking two months of paternity leave after she was born.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization